Austin cigar lounges?

bama

ChestBeater
I have a couple of job offers in Austin, TX, so I am weighing the pros and cons of the city. Where can you smoke in the city? Are there any true cigar lounges? Any B&Ms where you can sit down and have a smoke? Thanks!

I've been to one in Austin called Habana House, although the don't offer the real thing ;) It's inside the building of a great coffee shop - Ruta Maya. HH has a couple chairs inside the shop, but no real lounge unfortunately.

One of my good friends is from Austin and told me about some fantastic place he goes when he's home but I can't remember the name. I'll check on it.

I've liver here in Austin for over 12 years now. I'll certainly vouch for its hipness! Great music and art, and a good place to raise kids.

I'm actually just north of Austin in a suburb called Cedar Park. There's a really nice place called "Heroes & Legacies" that's about 15 minutes from me (in north Austin). Here's their site:
http://heroesandlegacies.com/index.shtml

Really nice walk-in with a wide selection, and a bunch of chairs and tables on their shady second story balcony. They also have a swanky indoor lounge, but I believe you have to be a paying member of their club to use it. (Pretty expensive.) Might be worth it to some: big screen TV, poker nights, leather furniture - the whole nine yards.

There are another one or two stores downtown that I've never visited as well.

Come check out Austin. Good luck!

Back