Avalon Cerberus

jmcrawf1

Redneck Gorilla
The cerberus is a new line by Avalon cigars, blended by club stogie's very own Pathman (Mike Adams). I'm sitting here smoking probably my 5th one and dare I say, I've found my new favorite NC.

Size/Construction- It's a corona sized cigar. I find it to be the perfect size. It's not too big when holding it in my fingers and not to big in the mouth. Very Comfortable. Draw was perfect.

Appearance- A few noticeable veins. Nice, oily wrapper. Mike can comment on the origins.

Taste- This is why this is my new favorite NC. The taste of this cigar is unlike any other cigar. Vanilla, graham cracker, a little spice are all found in this cigar. The smoke is very thick and creamy. The flavors blend together nicely as to not overpower each other.

Burn- The burn was perfect. Not one touch up required. The ash held on tight.

Overall- I'm not going to assign numbers because those are largely subjective. But when I say this is my favorite NC. It means I like this better than ALL OTHER NC's that I have had. Take that for what it's worth.

Mike has shown his talent on this one. His true love of the leaf and knowledge of cigars were poure into this blend and while smoking it, you can tell.

I had one too at the Juke debut in Frisco, TX and I thought it was great. Kudos to Mike for the blending on this one - I'll look forward to its release.

Back