Avo 787 Robusto

DriftyGypsy

Not Here
This was gifted to me by Mr Maduro. I am an Avo fanatic. Of all the Marca's out there, from any country Avo is probably the one I prefer more than any other. So I was excited when I heard about the launch of this new line. many folks myself included felt it may be similar to the Avo 22. It is not. However this cigar stands on it's own merit.

jackswartz.com said:
AVO 787 (Dominican Republic)
A balanced, aromatic blend with flavors of coffee and dark chocolate. The filler is a blend of Piloto Ligero, Seco, and Olor with a specially fermented Dominican Piloto with a San Vincente binder. The wrapper is an extremely beautiful Ecuadorian Connecticut-seed.

This cigar is more full bodied then the 22. Where the 22 is smooth and creamy with a hint of spice, this is dark and rich with a spicy flavor. I don't know how to acuratly describe it, other than if you take the best parts of an Avo Domaine and combine them with an Avo XO you get a 787. I give this cigar a big YUMMMM!!!! I am definately looking forward to the box I have on order and it is well worth the price.

I still have no been able to find a vendor who actually has any of the 787s in stock. Any help in that direction will be appreciated!

Johnny

I still have no been able to find a vendor who actually has any of the 787s in stock. Any help in that direction will be appreciated!

Johnny

The 787's are still 3-4 weeks out from hitting the vendors. The reason I was able to get my hands on them, AVO had an event in my locall B&M and only had 1 box of robustos that they opened to give out if you bought 3 regular AVO's!! :ss

The 787's are still 3-4 weeks out from hitting the vendors. The reason I was able to get my hands on them, AVO had an event in my locall B&M and only had 1 box of robustos that they opened to give out if you bought 3 regular AVO's!! :ss

Now I understand!

Back