AVO LE08's????

Jay Hemingway

Hey there friendo...
hey gorillas!
does anyone know where i could get a box of the new AVO LE08's?
i need to grab one of these ASAP! lol
any help would be appreciated.

jay
:ss

I do not think they are allowed to sell these over the internet. I think you need to visit a B&M or maybe call a couple. They also do not allow internet sales of the 787

Had one already, pretty tasty, very much in line with the AVO taste, but got really interesting on the last quarter of the stick. My B&M still had a few boxes that Avo Uvezian personally signed at a recent event.

I think with some rest these will be exceptional, I think they exceed the 07s, but thats just my tastes.

If you end up with no hook up I can put my hands on 5 or 6 box3es so send me a PM.

I need to get my hands on some LE08 boxes also. I got my 22s and my LE07s oh and LE05s...all aging nicely in my cooler! PM sent.

I need to get my hands on some LE08 boxes also. I got my 22s and my LE07s oh and LE05s...all aging nicely in my cooler! PM sent.

Oh man...those LE 05's :dr :dr :dr

I still have that LE 05 you gave me after LOL Herf...it's the only NC I granted the honor of bunking with my ISOMs!

for real those LE05's are something else!! mmmm
there is a nice little spot for these 08's between my 22's and LE07's!!!
i love avo, i love avo!

I think I am far to broke to be looking at some of these threads. Now I am thinking of what I can sell to get my hands on some of those 08's. I need a better paying job.:hn:r

Back