B&M in Springfield MO or Mountain home AK?

Spect

Gorilla
Anyone know of a B&M with a place to smoke in Springfield MO or Mountain home AK? I'm going to be in the area for the next week and I was hoping to avoid shopping the Friday after Thanksgiving with a nice cigar.:ss

We have some great guys(who I herfed with last weekend) that live in Springfield. I am hoping they will jump in, but if not: check out Just For Him. I have been there personally and it is a great shop. Nothing I know of in Mtn. Home, but I and another BOTL are from Harrison, and might be able to swing a get together if you have a mode of transportation. PM me if you are interested.

There are three B&M's in Springfield. Just for Him, as mentioned before, is the biggest and has the best selection.

Tobacco World is also a pretty decent shop, and I have been able to find older stuff there from time to time.

The last place is The Humidor and it is my least favorite of the three, as I find there selection to be lacking and their prices high.

Not sure where your from originally, but in the spring a group of us are talking about getting a herf together in Springfield, so keep an eye out for it!

Good to meet ya!

<-- Colorado.

I'm in the area to visit family and do some hunting. The ladies sound like they want to go shopping on friday and I told them I plan to have a cigar instead. :ss

All I know of in Mtn. Home are dried out liquor store display case cigars, but I haven't really looked for any. Bring your own or hit a B&M somewhere else.

Back