Baccarat

ggainey

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Just finished a Baccarat, I think it was a churchill. Forgive my sorry skills at reviewing.

The cigar wasn't great, I guess it was ok. Probably wont buy anymore. The only flavor I could tell was maybe woody/leather.

WOW did you take my back! First box I ever bought.

Haven't had one in many years. i remember them being sweet, to sweet. Don't miss them. My taste buds have changed over the years.

I used to like the Bonitas for a real short smoke, never tried their larger smokes. I do remember the tips being sweet like they used a sweet gum.

WOW did you take my back! First box I ever bought.

Haven't had one in many years. i remember them being sweet, to sweet. Don't miss them. My taste buds have changed over the years.

:r Me too! No joke, my first box ever were the Rothchilds. Man, I don't miss them...but they were good as a beginner cigar. :)

I've been smokin cigars for 30 years , if you think the Baccarat is a beginners cigar than I guess I'm a beginner :confused:

101_1003.jpg

I've been smokin cigars for 30 years , if you think the Baccarat is a beginners cigar than I guess I'm a beginner :confused:

101_1003.jpg

That's a fine looking humi!
I like whoever said "smoke what ya like".
I have guys in my hunting camp that love all the flavored cigars. Not my thing but who gives a phuck if I like um. I'm not smoking um, they are. And if my huntin' buddies are happy, well so am I. That's what it's all about if you ask me.

Enjoy.

Al

That's a fine looking humi!
I like whoever said "smoke what ya like".
I have guys in my hunting camp that love all the flavored cigars. Not my thing but who gives a phuck if I like um. I'm not smoking um, they are. And if my huntin' buddies are happy, well so am I. That's what it's all about if you ask me.

Enjoy.

Al

Amen Brother!

Back