Back from vacation

ghostrider

SilverBack
Took a trip back home with the family last week. Spent a couple days with the in-laws, and a few more with my family.

My father-in-law and I managed to find some herfin time. Gave him a Boli PC, while I enjoyed a JdN Antano. Also shared a few cups of my home roasted coffe. Later on, he shared some of his home brew. Smoked a few sticks in the couple days we were there, and enjoyed lots of that home roasted coffee.

Headed down to visit my family, and shared a couple sticks with my brothers while there. Also made some more of that coffee to pass around as well.

Kids had a great time too, meeting a new cousin, and spending several days running around with their other cousins. Talk about some exhausted kids!

All in all, I must have gone through about a dozen smokes in a few days. Haven't seen my family in a couple of years, so the company, the smokes and the beverages were all something special. Great times, great memories.

Back to the grind.

Gald to hear it. Nothing like relaxing with the Fam. drinking and smoking. Good times.

Took some Kona, and some Indian Peaberry. Roasted a couple lbs for the trip a couple days before we headed out. Kona didn't last long for some reason...

Back