bad feedback mistake

crazyhorse67

Monkeyboy
hey, can I get a mod to change a negative feedback to positive i left for a botl? i guess i accidentally hit the scroll pad after i selected positive and erroneously left a negative for mnelson. i cant figure out how to change it. thanks for any help, i feel like:BS

hey, can I get a mod to change a negative feedback to positive i left for a botl? i guess i accidentally hit the scroll pad after i selected positive and erroneously left a negative for mnelson. i cant figure out how to change it. thanks for any help, i feel like:BS

who?

Wow and I thought the mods could make money grow on trees and stuff (I figured that was how Dave could afford all those cigars!)...disillusioned one again! :ss

Wow and I thought the mods could make money grow on trees and stuff (I figured that was how Dave could afford all those cigars!)...disillusioned one again! :ss

I have a tree that is costing me $1600 to have cut down, so any thoughts of Mods having money trees should be limited to ones that eat money. ;)

I have a tree that is costing me $1600 to have cut down, so any thoughts of Mods having money trees should be limited to ones that eat money. ;)

Tom,
This thread reminded me of the one time I did this same mistake of negative ring early on in my CS days.
Seems the you were the victim of that error of mine.
Still remember that vividly.

Back