*Bagram Tiki Bar*

SSG.Adams

ChestBeater
Oh boy are we excited.:chk We got a used conex today. So of course the idea comes up to make it a smoke room. Well after taking a little fan in there and smoking a few stogies some good ideas came out. Well after much deliberation we decided we want a Tiki bar of our own. Tonight we will be conducting some midnight operations to secure a a/c heater unit for it. Of course we have plenty of wood to build something nice. Thinking of making a bar and couch setup. Going to post up some pics of us with our civilian guys that work with us. Hopefully we can build something nice to pass along to the next unit. If anyone has any ideas or wants to donate something old around the house that would help it out I'd sure like to hear it. Thanks guys

P.S. you don't see a stove in there and if there was one in there I don't know where it came from :D

STH70244.jpg

STH70245.jpg

Re: Need help with Tiki bar in Bagram Afghan

SHould not be to hard to come up with stuff, count me in, more then enough posters etc to help out :D

If anyone has any ideas or wants to donate something old around the house that would help it out I'd sure like to hear it. Thanks guys

I would love to help but am at a loss for what I can help with. Do you need building supplies? Bar "stuff", red velvet rope to put out front? Perhaps a door man.

Whatever you may need.
Thanks
and

THANK YOU SIR
for defending my freedoms.

Your going to need this

accessories.jpg

and this

stinky.jpg

and this

Pin-Up-Girl.jpeg

Well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad...

You have incoming sir! :D (The troop supporter sticker and RG gauge isn't in yet, but will ship when I get them.)

I've got to visit, now. Let me know if there is something local you need (CLS IV, CLS II, etc), I've got people. :ss

I'll give you a holler this week (I think I still have your cell).

Now I'm jealous, though, we don't have AC. I hope ventalation is good!

CPT M

First day of work went well. We put up the front wall and changed a little wiring around. Called KBR to come fix the a/c but they never showed up. So hopefully in the next day or two I can get the a/c running. I think the next big hurdle is venting. Today one guy was telling us about a two fan system that will push air in or out. Plus you can close it off. Hopefully we can get everything set up for football season. Ahh that would be the life :ss

STH70252.jpg

I was measuring everything out

STH70255.jpg

smoking while we work

STH70257.jpg

some skill saw action

STH70259.jpg

our flight doc hard at work

STH70265.jpg

still have to make the outside wall

STH70264.jpg

First day of work went well. We put up the front wall and changed a little wiring around. Called KBR to come fix the a/c but they never showed up. So hopefully in the next day or two I can get the a/c running. I think the next big hurdle is venting. Today one guy was telling us about a two fan system that will push air in or out. Plus you can close it off. Hopefully we can get everything set up for football season. Ahh that would be the life :ss

Coming along nicely! :tu

pm'd Fred and he gave my the addy, you have some on the way to dress up those walls.

I will be stoping up there in a couple of days If I get a Chance i will stop by

I will be stoping up there in a couple of days If I get a Chance i will stop by

Come on by. Its the Medevac hanger by the hospital. If you have a cell phone you can call me. If not just tell the gate guards to call for you. I'll come out and get ya. :ss

Thanks for the comments and help guys. :tu Was wondering what you think about this fan setup. http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...n_Window_Fan_White_HW628&ref=tgt_adv_XSN10001 Figure I could put it on the front wall to circulate air out up top. Plus its at the right price for my budget. :D Thinking I'll order it tomorrow night but if someone has a better idea let me know.

I am using this very vent fan right now. I've had her for over two years, and is still working like a charm. She has turned quite yellow since then, for some reason! :r

Long day so no pictures. Tomorrow I'll get some up though. Hanged and wired the ac unit today. Of course it worked for 5 min then shut off. Hopefully tomorrow kbr will fix it up for us. In the morning ordering the vent fans.

Today got the a/c heat unit up and working. Put vent fans on order. Then went out and smoked a psd4 in the future tiki bar. Hoping to get everything build by the weekend. If we get some more progress tomorrow I'll post up some picks. :ss

Back