Barber Pole Cigar (Superior)

Syekick

Chairy Hestbeater
This 6 X 58 Barber Pole cigar made by Superior cigar is quite the hit at my local B&M. It has become popular by word of mouth. The cost is $6.48 per stick. The come in a 48 in a large wooden box. No label on the cigar but they are cellophane wrapped.

The cigar goes from mild to medium and back again as the madro wrapper burns in and out. It makes for an interesting flavor package. All that I have had breathe very well so there is lots of smoke. As a matter of fact, after a puff is taken, the cigar continues to produce a lot of smoke for about another 30 seconds. I've never seen another like it.

I highly recommend this cigar if you come across one.

I tried to find them on the internet but was unsuccessful until came across mrbundles.com. He had to ask his distributor about them. He found them and they have become popular at his B&M also. He has them available for resale if you are intersested. (I have no connnection to Mr. Bundles, I'm just giving you a source.)

6obluly.jpg

This 6 X 58 Barber Pole cigar made by Superior cigar is quite the hit at my local B&M. It has become popular by word of mouth. The cost is $6.48 per stick. The come in a 48 in a large wooden box. No label on the cigar but they are cellophane wrapped.

The cigar goes from mild to medium and back again as the madro wrapper burns in and out. It makes for an interesting flavor package. All that I have had breathe very well so there is lots of smoke. As a matter of fact, after a puff is taken, the cigar continues to produce a lot of smoke for about another 30 seconds. I've never seen another like it.

I highly recommend this cigar if you come across one.

I tried to find them on the internet but was unsuccessful until came across mrbundles.com. He had to ask his distributor about them. He found them and they have become popular at his B&M also. He has them available for resale if you are intersested. (I have no connnection to Mr. Bundles, I'm just giving you a source.)

6obluly.jpg

Syekick,

I believe these cigars are out of the same factory I use in Honduras for some of my blends.
We have single sticks for only $6.00 or $5.00each in 5packs or boxes of 20!
It is a great cigar! See the Taboo Twist review here on Club Stogie....

We have a coupon valid today and Sunday 1/6/08 for:
$25 OFF any order of $100+
Coupon Code: 25OFF100
Thanks,
Rob

Yes, it does appear that it is the same cigar as the taboo twist. It has been months since I read that review and had forgotten about it.

I'll certainly be sending in an order for more of them from http://www.taboocigars.com that's for certain. They are terrific!

Back