Beautiful weather promted a relaxing smoke

Drew

Gorilla
Well, today it was mid 60's out and sunny and baseball practice was scheduled for 4pm. Decided I was tired of being in my dorm room so I grabbed a 5 Vegas Gold out of the humi and headed out to the field to do some much needed raking on the infield. :ss

Tore up the stog a bit since I had it in my mouth or hand while raking but had a blast.

you cant beat smoking in "warm" weather

this last winter i tried to smoke in probly 30-40 degree weather, it didnt last very long

Not quit as nice in Chicago being in the 40's but it felt like the 60's after weather we just had, but I was thinking the same thing and had a 5 Vegas Gold as well today

It was nice here in the Boston area in the direct sun on my deck so I had a nice La Rosa Especial NO #2 and a Fer de Lance. First cigars in a week.:ss

Absolutely beautiful in Austin today--I skittered home early and burned down an ERDM demi-tasse and a La Corona panatela. Yummy in the sun!

I'd be frozen in 60degrees, you only feel that kinda temperature at night.
I'm not complaining though :), I'm glad you enjoyed your time.

It was a relatively great day here in Denver as well. I came home for a late lunch & decided to sit on the balcony to work on a paper... I never made it back to school, but my first Partagas naturales was very enjoyable! :ss

Back