Behold the power of the Palio!!!

BigDawgFan

Up Next-Ugly Orange Team
Ok, so when I started this crazy habit I thought I had to buy a fancy Colibri lighter just to fit in. Needless to say that one went bust. So when everyone was preaching the power of the Palio I was a little skeptical.

Well that changed last night down at the Blue Havana 2. I asked Jim if these were all that they were cracked up to be and he assured me that they were. I had been punching ALL of my cigars because every cigar I cut always puked tobacco onto my tongue while I smoked them. But with the Palio this doesn't happen. With a lifetime warranty I will have NOTHING to worry about except finding enough cigars to cut.

Thanks to all of you BOTL who reccomended this cutter in various threads. You know what you are talking about! (ps I bought the cheap one because I'm a cheap bastard!) :tu

It's a great cutter... mine has given a perfect cut every time I've used it. One of my favorite cigar accessories! :ss

I loved mine, but so did my black lab. It don't work right no more since it got a few teeth marks in it. Now I stick with my all titanium cutter :tu I sure do miss the Palio, though

I loved mine, but so did my black lab. It don't work right no more since it got a few teeth marks in it. Now I stick with my all titanium cutter :tu I sure do miss the Palio, though

Sounds like a warranty problem....send her back..:r

I can understand the questioning, how could a cutter be that much better ? I felt the same way, my Xikar was getting dull so I orderer a Palio I havent been disapointed, The Palio is about the same price as an Xikar, but in my experience they dont even compare.

Enjoy your palio.

Ok, so when I started this crazy habit I thought I had to buy a fancy Colibri lighter just to fit in. Needless to say that one went bust. So when everyone was preaching the power of the Palio I was a little skeptical.

Well that changed last night down at the Blue Havana 2. I asked Jim if these were all that they were cracked up to be and he assured me that they were. I had been punching ALL of my cigars because every cigar I cut always puked tobacco onto my tongue while I smoked them. But with the Palio this doesn't happen. With a lifetime warranty I will have NOTHING to worry about except finding enough cigars to cut.

Thanks to all of you BOTL who reccomended this cutter in various threads. You know what you are talking about! (ps I bought the cheap one because I'm a cheap bastard!) :tu

any palio is`a good palio..:tu

I like scissors - have two pairs.

I bought a Palio in the last group buy and love it. Very sharp and precise. Easy to cut exactly where you want the cut. :tu

Oh man all these good reviews on the Palio, I can't wait until mine gets here. I might just have to take a an yard gar and cut it to pieces.

I own cheapo 2 dollar cutters, punches, a Xikar, and a Palio. The Palio freaken rocks... By far it's the best cutter I own. It gives the cleanest cuts I've ever experienced. Absolute awesome cutter hands down!

I own cheapo 2 dollar cutters, punches, a Xikar, and a Palio. The Palio freaken rocks... By far it's the best cutter I own. It gives the cleanest cuts I've ever experienced. Absolute awesome cutter hands down!

I have a $1.99 cutter and a punch too, but its time to implement an upgrade to my habit. I've been researching Cuban Crafters web page regarding their cutters, but then again, whispers in the Jungle say "Palio" is the real deal. So I went to their site and checked them out http://www.paliocutters.com/ . Sometimes, you just need to listen to your fellow Gorillas. So, do I choose the Original Composite, Burl Wood, or Carbon Fiber? :cb

MarkinCA: All three, of course. :D :tu

j/k

All are the same cutting mechanism, it's the aesthetics that are different; so it's really a personal choice about what you like. For what it's worth, I have the original and have seen the burl and the carbon in person ... both of which are pretty cool.

MarkinCA: All three, of course. :D :tu

j/k

All are the same cutting mechanism, it's the aesthetics that are different; so it's really a personal choice about what you like. For what it's worth, I have the original and have seen the burl and the carbon in person ... both of which are pretty cool.

And that makes perfect sense too. It probably helps to rotate your Palio's on a regular basis...:cb

Back