Best Christmas Gift Thia Year!

What did you get for Christmas this year that was the best?

• Cigars

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • More Cigars

Votes: 36 72.0%

• Total voters
I was really hoping and I'm still looking for at least 1 tat black, was hoping for the whole jar, that will have to wait.

Not sure what takes the cake.

Box of Padron 80th

2 DPG Lancero Samplers

Asst. of Fuente holiday goodies, Anejo, Opus, Hemi Maddies

Hopefully there'll be a black label under the tree!

So far, an "anonymous" bomb with a bottle of 50 year old port, a Harley Davidson hoggy-bank, and a 4 cigar travel humi with 4 PRIMO smokes. I think I know who it is from...just need to go CSI. ;)

This may sound crazy, but my mom gave me a sewing machine. I'll wait while you stop laughing now...........I'll be using it to make parachutes for my rockets. It's a whole lot cheaper to make your own 10 foot chute than buy one. :tu

I got another box of 80ths, and a large order of clear Havanas. Well I have not actually gotten the clear Havanas yet but they should be in the mail tomorrow.

Funny story, the wife hide the 80ths in the back of my Aristocrat and she called me up this morning and said I hid something for the kids in the back of your cabinet, you should prolly take it out before it molds your cigars. Luckily I went to check what it was before I started cussing and fussing. I don't even know how she would know about 80ths, the woman is amazing.

I bought myself a box of Arganese, a bunch of singles (40ish), and my new Xikar. I don't like receiving gifts and it's damn near impossible to buy for me because I buy whatever I want, whenever I want.

hmm Best Buy gift cards

a really long leash to buy whatever smokes I wanted

getting to see my family

and I haven't received it yet but the really tiny little "outfit" hanging on my wife's closet door :D

A concerted Christmas bomb from the wife and kids: Cigars, a gift pack of Chimay, a great mug from which to drink, and Stephen Colbert's "I Am America (And So Can You).

Looks like the family's trying to take me down :hn, and it's not like I have any willpower.

Going into my little corner now....things are getting dim..:chk

I told my family I wanted no christmas gifts and just to donate all mine to the needy but my mother still bought me a padron 80th and my lil sis bought me a bottle of single malt scotch. so both will be awesome.

I got another box of 80ths, and a large order of clear Havanas. Well I have not actually gotten the clear Havanas yet but they should be in the mail tomorrow.

Funny story, the wife hide the 80ths in the back of my Aristocrat and she called me up this morning and said I hid something for the kids in the back of your cabinet, you should prolly take it out before it molds your cigars. Luckily I went to check what it was before I started cussing and fussing. I don't even know how she would know about 80ths, the woman is amazing.

she's using your CS account to spy on you again!

hmm Best Buy gift cards

a really long leash to buy whatever smokes I wanted

getting to see my family

and I haven't received it yet but the really tiny little "outfit" hanging on my wife's closet door :D

oooo icehog3 told me all about how she looked wonderful in that gift!

Back