Best Cigar Trick

Commander Quan

The Cheese stands alone
It seems that being able to blow smoke rings is a sort of rite of passage for cigar smokers inevitably this leads to bigger and better tricks to make yourself feel cool and impress the nonsmoking infides that hang out with you. So what do you do? Blow smoke out your ears? French Inhale?

Last weekend at the bowling ally I was just messing around and while holding the cigar in my lips was blowing 2 smokerings at once my friends weren't all that impressed but i sure as heck was.

olympic smoke rings, if you can do that you da shit.

Yeah I'm already doin' smoke rings and am trying to find something cooler... like dancing smoke birds or something. SO far I haven't been able to come up with anything.
-eef

Rings within rings is the best i can do. But it hurts my jaw so i don't usually do it. Besides it has to be a windless day to even try.

Perhaps if i tried it with jumper cables attached to my nipples it would help?
_____
rm

I can do rings within rings but thats about it. Wish I was as good as Gandalf. :D

Short answer is you push the smoke out of your mouth with your tongue, you don't actually blow/exhale at all.

Beyond that I have read other details on the process but every which way I have tried it I haven't been able to get consistant results yet. I am just going to have to keep smoking to practice I guess!

:w

Yeah there are a few ways...

one is you get a mouth full of smoke and open your mouth pretty wide and O shaped, put your tongue in the center then lift your jaw abruptly to send out a fatty ring.

The other way is to make a smaller O shape with your mouth (not tiny) and pump the rings out with your tongue- The circle shape of yor mouth is enough to make a ring.

I actually learned how to make smoke rings back when I had to hook up to this steam-machine for asthmatics. I used have to use it allot so I learned to blow "steam rings"...
-eef

Try as I might, I just haven't been able to do the smoke ring thing.

My favorite trick ('Cause it doesn't require any talent) is lighting up the gasses that get blown out when you purge. At this point, my wife just rolls her eyes when I do it, because I still get a kick out of it, and I've done it hundreds of times.

:D

-Q

Last edited:
Quixote said:
My favorite trick ('Cause it doesn't require any talent) is lighting up the gasses that get blown out when you purge. AT this point, my wife just rolls her eyes when I do it,
-Q

I've heard about this, but never been tempted to try it. Always thought i might singe the hair on my ass. My wife would probably have me committed.
:r
_____
rm

Last edited:
Roger Miller" said:
I've heard about this, but never tempted to try it. Always thought i might singe the hair on my ass. My wife would probably have me committed.
_____
rm

Um...

I meant purging you CIGAR!, Roger

:r :r :r

-Q

kamikaiguy said:
I must be lame.... I can't even blow Smoke RIngs..... I suck!!!!

i don't even know smoke rings.

i can do the noxious gas flame on purge though

jimmy
:tpd:

I can sometimes do smoke rings, but most of the time only when I'm looking in the mirror to beable to get that nice round "O".

I hear Clinton has some pretty good cigar tricks. Or maybe that's, He's smoking a cigar while the girl he's with is turning tricks.

Roger Miller" said:
I've heard about this, but never been tempted to try it. Always thought i might singe the hair on my ass. My wife would probably have me committed.
_____
rm

The cigar goes in the hole at the other end...
what a magilla

Cartierusm said:
I can sometimes do smoke rings, but most of the time only when I'm looking in the mirror to beable to get that nice round "O".

I hear Clinton has some pretty good cigar tricks. Or maybe that's, He's smoking a cigar while the girl he's with is turning tricks.

Monica's trick is the best I have ever heard... but alas... have not seen :r

Back