Best Logo/Brand

Munkey

Howler Monkey
This is a difficult question to word, but:

In your opinion, which cigar brand has the best logo/brand. I'm not talking just good cigars, but which logo has the best appeal based on your knowledge of cigars.

I like Davidoffs logo as well as Cuban Cohibas label.

:tpd:

DavidoffLogo.jpg

Gotta say...
The Fuente Opus X band caught my eye... even before I knew what they were and how much they cost. :r

Striking logo! :ss

Funny you should ask, Smokeyscotch just asked me that last night.

Lately I have been attracted to the logos like the one on Maria Guerrero cigars bands.

MariaG.jpg

Acid has some pretty revolutionary graphic design that really touches the postmodernist in me.

[/rampant sarcasm]

;)

Gotta say...
The Fuente Opus X band caught my eye... even before I knew what they were and how much they cost. :r

Striking logo! :ss

Definitely a pretty box with gorgeous bands . Although the CAO America Line has gorgeous bands also , the sole reason I tried that line was the Red , White and Blue on the band .

I really like the Fuente stuff because it has a traditional and classy feel.
The Camacho stuff looks nice too. Simple yet sophisticated.
Gurkha, on the other hand, takes it to another level that I can't identify with.

Opus X and DCM are great, but IMO the boxes are a bit plain. I just bought some Litto Gomez Diez, and the box is beautiful, maroon-laquered with a large metal shield, the labels are rather nice as well.

Back