Best shipping method for Iraq?

Mystophales

Heavy Metal Jesus
Just wondering what the best shipping method is for sending a package to Iraq? I would assume priority but you know what happens when you start to assume...:D Plus if I use priority how long will it take versus other shipping methods?

Thanks for any help brothers!

i would guess one of the flat rate boxes good for both domestic and international. i haven't used usps only dhl to ship to a friend of mine.

to be honest priority only affects it getting from your PO to the east coast from Iowa, from there it will take the same amnount of time regardless of how it is shipped if using USPS. SO that being said the only time you would save going priority would be stateside after that it all is the same.

Just wondering what the best shipping method is for sending a package to Iraq? I would assume priority but you know what happens when you start to assume...:D Plus if I use priority how long will it take versus other shipping methods?

The special APO/FPO Priority Mail flat rate boxes are the best deal - $10.95 for as much as you can stuff in. :tu

I shipped about four times to my son while he was in Afgahnistan, to his APO address. I used priority and everything worked out fine. It actually was very quick, about a week.

Sweet fellas....looks like the APO Priority is the way to go...:tu

Thanks again...can always count on a quick response at CS...:D

Back