Best tool?

Costa

Cohibo Aficionado
Need a tight draw tool. Looking to gauge some feedback before buying. Was looking at Henry's draw tool at Heartfelt, or the standard pokers I see around.

What have you guys found to be the best for those tight stick's? I've been chucking them, and want to try and salvage them.

As always, thanks for your help!

Henry Tools work great.

They can be had from Heartfelt. I have also used just a plain old drill bit.

Henry Tools work great.

They can be had from Heartfelt. I have also used just a plain old drill bit.

Awesome, so those do work well? I needed another half pound of beads, and saw those. I'd just as soon get a nice tool then chance using one of my drillbits, who knows what I will inject into that stick...lol.

You own a Henry's RPB?

I have Henry's Tools and they have saved several plugged cigars for me. They don't work on 100% of plugged cigars, but they save enough to pay for themselves several times over. :2

I have Henry's Tools and they have saved several plugged cigars for me. They don't work on 100% of plugged cigars, but they save enough to pay for themselves several times over. :2

:tpd: The Hog is wise... listen to the Hog. :D

IO have the Drawpoker that I got from Thompson...Its not that great but have been able to save 3 out of five....I want to try a Macanudo stick and have bought two from different places, I can't draw through either of them, even using the 'poker tool!!!:mad:

Gee, that's not too predictable, Than. Haven't seen a post that wasn't a jab at someone in months. ;)

heh...check out the newest...'favorite pole' thread :) I'm sure it will net some choice responses....along with serious ones!

Back