Best way to fight cigar breath

friz

Young Ape
Sometimes the test lingers around in the morning. What is the best way to minimize that after a late night cigar

If you can take it I use Listerine Advanced. It's hardcore first thing in the morning but it eliminates it all and really opens your palate up for another day of smoking. :ss

This may sound crazy but sometimes after a smoke I just get some milk and gargle with it. I guess I think that milk is a base and may neutralize some of the acid left over from the cigar. Trust me I am not a scientist, but I figured it was worth a try.

I know the Henry Clay mints work great. Brush teeth, use mouthwash, and pop in a couple of the mints.

A friend told me to eat an apple and it works, not so much on the breath, but it really kills the aftertase.

What icehog said...but what works a bit. Coffee in the evening/morning. a Thicker food in the evening such as peanut butter and bread. Brush your teeth and your TOUNGE (big part of morning breath) and use mouthwash. In the morning tobacco breath will be very little, at least for me.

Someone (sorry I can't remember) hit me in a bomb with some gum for hunters.... Worked great! Reminded me of that chicket looking gum that used to sold that started out something like "Cholo..."

It's easy for me since I'm Asian...I'll just follow my cigar with some food that uses fish sauce or soy sauce. :tu

I have heard a tongue scraper works, but I've never tried one.

Or simply brush it like you brush your teeth. The majority of the bacteria that causes bad breath is on your tongue, not on the teeth or gums.

I think oral hygene is especially important for those who smoke anything.

I use the mouthwash (yes it stings), brush, then use the special mouthwash with hydrogen peroxide. It helps but even with all that I still tend to taste it the some next morning or during the night.

My solution is to keep a handful of peppermint candies on the nightstand. I also keep some on my desk.

I also wash my face. Sometimes you aren't tasting it you are smelling it.

Someone (sorry I can't remember) hit me in a bomb with some gum for hunters.... Worked great! Reminded me of that chicket looking gum that used to sold that started out something like "Cholo..."

Chlorets! They have what plants need, Chlorophyll! :D

Back