Better to ask forgiveness...

Scud

Hairy Knuckle Dragger
than permission :ss

I need some excuses, ridiculous or not, as to why I spent wayy too much money on two different orders. She okay'd yesterdays ten cigars, but I ordered 2 boxes and 3 mazos of 10. Then, today, I had a brain-fart and ordered another box and sampler. I don't know how to explain this and she's not gonna think it's as humorous as I do.

So, gimme your excuses. Anything is better than "honey, you know me, I don't think before I do things. You're dumb to give me the credit card so this could, in fact, be your fault." :ss

Just explain you are looking out for both of your futures,with new cigar taxes,you couldnt afford not to buy them :) They will sit and make you money hehe

How ever much you spent, divide it in 1/2 (don't tell her that part) and give her that much money to buy whatever she wants.

Next time that will also make you think twice about spending the $.

Or, you could just always be honest and let her get mad at you. That will give you an excuse to be a recluse and fire up a stick.

I could have spent $5,000 on that box of Dunhills, but I didn't...so in a way I actually saved money!

Then, today, I had a brain-fart and ordered another box and sampler.

Riiiiiight. :rolleyes:

Nice try. We know the overpowering insidiousness of Club Stogie slope greasing. You're a goner. I say you bite the bullet and fess up. Then next time but 1 less box. See honey, I only got 2 boxes this time. :D

SB

Tell her you messed up. You will do your best to not do it again.

Excuses are like assholes, everyone has them and they all stink.

Tell her that cigars are like a man's all-day spa treatment and then send her to the spa and tell her 'we're even'.

Well atleast this way if she gets mad you have something to do while you are kicked out of the house.

Don't argue, and don't blame her. Take the blame on your self. be truth full and honest.
Say, Honey Your 100% right, I can't explain why I did this, I went out of control. I should of thoght before I bought. I love Cigars. Now I'll nneed to control myself. Try not to make it in to a fight.

If you can afford all those smokes, you can afford to buy her a new purse or shoes. That's how i get out of trouble :tu

Don't argue, and don't blame her. Take the blame on your self. be truth full and honest.
Say, Honey Your 100% right, I can't explain why I did this, I went out of control. I should of thoght before I bought. I love Cigars. Now I'll nneed to control myself. Try not to make it in to a fight.

:tpd: and buy her something nice

Tell her you messed up. You will do your best to not do it again.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm gonna fess up completely. I'd like to make her laugh a bit, first. :tu I don't keep anything from her. She scares me too much :hn

I have a couple of expensive habits. My cigars and my car. I am always going through this with my wife. I have learned that whatever I decide to purchase for my car or my humidor - just double the cost - because I have to purchase her something of equal or great value. :)

Tell her you you found out she smokes Cigars now so you went and got her a box

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm gonna fess up completely. I'd like to make her laugh a bit, first. :tu I don't keep anything from her. She scares me too much :hn

diamond_education_home.jpg

Back