Big buy today in cali

Guitarman-S.T-

...Got Metal?
here in orange county, stopped by this strip and found a place called Embassy Cigars... WOOO boy haha i had a hay day. I found plenty that i have been eyeing so thought what the hell, might as well get a few ;). The prices were very good compared to what i thought, knowing i live in MN...( BOOO) so i thought well, i cant post pics... as of now, i thought i would atleast post what i got, and the prices..
Gurka ( glass tube) was labeled as the one " infused with cognac" churchill size... $14.95... i thought decent enough thinking it was my first glass tube ;)
then i found the CAO piazza... well ive never tried one so thought id go all out...got one for about $9.85
they had there own "house blend" that i could never go without haha so picked one up... only 5.50$ for 6.5" 50 rg "Mardo awesome smoke"
then stumbled across these fav's.. Don Tomas classico "maduro: robusto. there cheap smokes..but well worth it... ive seen them for 5$ easily in mn found them here for $3.80 so had to get atleast 1
then the GOODS!
ive been reading my cigar magazines...and found out.. La flor dominicana has something top notch on there hands.... the reserva especial :dr
These dark beauty's are rated 92+ in most magazines... so i HAD to try ..if not 1... 2, of these juicy smokes
They had the chizel tip perfecto's so 2 of those at only a meer 7.65$ each... i thought i had something well worth it on my hands to let rest for awhile untill a celebration is called for =].
this was my first BIG purchase in a B&M so atleast i am supporting...
as i always say... sample in your B&m... Support your B&M, but when its time to mean major buisness... the good's are always only a click away :fu

Dang.. Nice pickup there! I bet they love you! Way to go on supporting your local shop. I try to at mine, but their selection leaves something to be desired.

Dang.. Nice pickup there! I bet they love you! Way to go on supporting your local shop. I try to at mine, but their selection leaves something to be desired.

haha much agreed... Its just this place was very comforting... only 1 guy there working... no other customers... and a huge walk in humidor... i had to get carried away ;)
OH YES>. and there own private smoking lounge... VERY NICE!
they had a huge tv... dvds... and hell haha a x-box 360 lol. Anything to help enjoy a good cigar. If only i lived here i would be there all the time... they even had personal humified( myguess) spaces for "rent". They had a few file cabinets.. with names. Im thinking they were privatly rented to place there sticks in... cool idea :D

My local B&M carries the Mardo's too. Pretty good boutique cigar - not complex, but nubworthy, and there's not much else available in CA in that price range.

Sounds like you're having fun.:D

Way to go! I haven't done something like that in a while, been buying the occasional box. Got to get back to B&M runs...:dr

My local B&M carries the Mardo's too. Pretty good boutique cigar - not complex, but nubworthy, and there's not much else available in CA in that price range.

Sounds like you're having fun.:D

nubworthy :dr haha finally, i have still yet to find a smoke in that par.... glade i will experience it soon enough haha thanks-

Vegas... the OC... boy's on the road!!

i dont say vacation for nothing ;) I thought what the hell might as well come to cali while im in the parts ( due to an uncles court...etc DIVORCE its a pain in the ass, but im just glade at the end of the day he can be pronounced SINGLE from the she-devil, all he has now is a single room house in vegas... while SHE has his 800k worth realistate 3 room in the hill side....AHHH)
so after all of that he can atleast be single, then we can CELEBRATE! haha. we were planning on going to los A, for a day but that didnt work, but will be back in vegas in another day.... Busy Busy

Let me know how that infused Ghurka is...

Jerry (shivering) in Minnesota.

i indeed will. It prolly' wont over go the hype... but its still bound to be interesting, and worth a shot. Hey man im feeling your pain haha, ill be back in MN the 15th... HOPEFULLY i can bring back some warmth for all of us ;)

Back