Birthday Blues

clampdown

Crack House Tent
I turned 28 today and I have been so busy with work I really have had no down time. I am still getting over a nasty cold and I cant enjoy a nice cigar to wind down on my birthday.

I hope tomorrow I feel a little better, and will get this weekend going right.

clampdown said:
I turned 28 today and I have been so busy with work I really have had no down time. I am still getting over a nasty cold and I cant enjoy a nice cigar to wind down on my birthday.

Keep your head up young man, the best is yet to come:w

Take some night time cold medicine get a good nights sleep and celebrate your birthday tomorrow with a nice stogie

You can smoke a cigar anyday but your birthday comes once a year.

Enjoy it today and celebrate it again, with a good cigar, when you feel better.

clampdown said:

You can celebrate it anytime.
Feel better and then throw yourself a belated herf/party.

I don't know my birthday as I was too young to remember.:D

Well, Happy birthday, a little late, and don’t worry, it really will get better. Or at least that’s what everybody tells me. And, get well; get as much rest as possible, drink juice and all that. I do feel your pain though; I’ve been to the DR’s twice in the last 2 weeks and just now started to feel like a human again. Not to mention working so much that I just realized tonight at work, when I had to fill out some paperwork for one of my employees from last week that my 29th birthday was last Thursday, and I totally blanked it. I remember getting a couple cards in the mail, but I was just too busy to register.
To sum it up, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And hope you feel better real soon.:s :s :s :w :al

Happy Birthday my man. I guess i'll do the drinking for you tonight. Hope you start feeling better. Tomorrow is Friday, just know that it is part of your birthday week, so celebrate. All the best.:)

Happy Birthday to you.

Get some Zycam (think thats how it is spelled) for that cold. It can really shorten a cold and if you take it as soon as you think you are getting a cold, you may stop it before it relly kicks in.

Oh, and just smoke a Swisher today. The cold might actually make the thing taste good:tg

Back