Birthday Devistation

txdyna65

Boli Puto
Well I finally got pictures of all the birthday gifts I recieved, almost embarassed to post it, but felt that it was the right thing to do for all my family members and friends that went to the trouble of buying these for me, and not to forget my wife who got 3 of the special ones and did a good job of hiding them all from me and keeping them at 65% :)

Last edited:
Embarrassed???? For what???? By te way that Opus looks DEEEEELICIOUS! Noce score and Happy Belated Birthday!

Holy poop sticks!!!! That is a HAPPY Birthday!!!!! You must have a wonderfull family and friends. Have a good one man. :)

Got to 2nd it...boy have you got some great family & friends!! I'm lucky if my son sends me a birthday card.

Wow!!

Nice family members and friends.

That is one haul. Happy be-lated Birthday as well.

You better get a coolador ready.

Thanks for the belated Birthday Wishes and all the nice comments, I have to admit I was overwhelmed and surprised. I guess since my last 5 or 6 BDs I was away working they all decided to make up for it at once LOL In all seriousness, I do have a great family and friends and a wonderful wife :)

RPB I have room to store all them, I have a large Tower and 3 desktop humis, but it definitely filled me up, which brings me to the conclusion to either smoke more, hold a contest and give some older sticks away(no bd sticks :) ), and or go on a bombing spree :D So as soon as Anita lets me have the list I'll be doing some heavy duty bombing that Ive been planning on doing. :) And I'll come up with an idea of a contest.

Back