Birthday smoke

DOHCtorJT

ChestBeater
My wife bought this beauty for me for my 29th bday today, and it was fantastic! Since there's already reviews on the review board, I'll just share the pics :)

paddy1.JPG

Paired with a great Big Bear Black Stout (8.1%ABV)

paddy2.JPG

paddy3.JPG

Milkcrate does the job until I can find a more suitable outdoor table

paddy4.JPG

paddy5.JPG

BTW, it's 70 degrees outside at 9pm
paddy6.JPG

paddy7.JPG

paddy8.JPG

paddy9.JPG

Yeah I loved it, will definately have again. Can't wait to try the 1964.

congrats on the birthday!!! :bl just finished smoking some birthday ISOMs I picked up from my last trip to Russia with a couple of close friends.

Happy birthday. Cigar is beautiful, that's one of the toothiest wrappers I've ever seen. Seems there's no such thing as a mediocre Padron.

Hope you had a great birthday.... what a great smoke to celebrate with.

My birthday was last weekend, my line up was a Cuban Fonseca for breakfast, (2) Tat Reggios in the afternoon, and an Opus X after dinner, ..... birthdays are a great reason to smoke the "good stuff"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I especially enjoyed the birthday ash...stellar job. Thanks for the pics, my mouth is watering. I just picked up a '26 myself. Was thinking of making it a Thanksgiving Day smoke. Your experience has confirmed my decision...if I can get it to last that long.

Must...avoid...rushing home...to smoke this amazing cigar...

StayingWarm

ps - your wife rocks! If my wife knew what I spent to get that cigar, I would be single again ;o)

pps - honey, if you're reading this, you know you're my princess and I love you...whew, that was close.

Back