Birthday Smoke

bbaug14

Evolving Lead Gorilla
So I'm turning 27 this coming weekend and I'm trying to decide what I should smoke on my birthday. There are so many great sticks out there, it's hard to decide. Any suggestions???? Anyone??????

Padron 1926 maduro or natural.
either is a great smoke

however, if you want to be a real baller, get a Padron 80th Aniversary

get any Padron, gatther up your family and friends, surround yourself with people you love and you got yourself the best bday :tu

:blHAPPY B-DAY!

Hey cool - it's my birthday this weekend too (on Saturday) !

I've been trying to think up a good b-day smoke too.

Hmmmmmm.....

We'll have to do a virtual birthday simul-herf !

:ss

I celebrated my bday with my step-dad last night and I smoked a CAO Sopranos. It was good and medium bodied, may not be the ultimate bday cigar but it cost $16.50 and that's way over my normal cigar budget!

He also bought me a couple Oliva Serie V Figurados and an AVO xo churchill. It was a good night.
:bl

My 30th birthday is March 30th and I'm gonna smoke one of my premiums. Probably a Graycliff (thank you Mr. Maduro) cause I've never had one :ss

My birthday smoke this year is going to be a padron 80th thats resting in my humi but I just recently smoked a 40th I had with a year of age on it and it was just AWESOME! So maybe i'll pick up another of those as well. Whatever you choose I hope you enjoy it and happy b-day (early)

My 30th birthday is March 30th and I'm gonna smoke one of my premiums. Probably a Graycliff (thank you Mr. Maduro) cause I've never had one :ss
Its your golden birthday!!(age and date the same, only happens once in a life.) Go all out.

Its your golden birthday!!(age and date the same, only happens once in a life.) Go all out.

I've never heard that "golden birthday" this year is mine as well I guess. Thanks now my smoking budget for my b-day has gone up.

Back