Black Pearl Cobre

mikey202

GO STEELERS!!!!!
Got a 5 pack from the devil site.Let them sit in the humi for a week.This stogie from the first draw was really good.Kind of a loose draw at first,but tightened up really good to the end.Smoke!!! Man the smoke was a thick white and constant.Made some nice smoke rings.First draw hit my palet with a peppery sting but not real spicy.Did I mention the smoke?

This cigar just had a constant , even pepper sensation to it,never increasing or slacking off.It had a good even burn from the begining to the end and the ash never flaked until it got to the area where the band was.I liked it and actually had fun smoking it.;) :w​

Nice review!

I pretty much agree with your assessment of the Cobre. At first, I thought they were rather mild. However, after readjusting my pallet with a milder cigar, these came through as a solid medium bodied cigar with a little spicy bite. A little one noted, but overall, a tasty treat for the money.

Damn you guys!!!

I'm trying to narrow my "hit list," and here you go stretching it out again!!!!

JEEZ! With a name like "Black Pearl Cobra," and your reviews, who could resist!!??

Ive had one of these sitting for a long long time and finally smoked it today. I dont know if the beautiful weather had something to do with it but I really enjoyed this smoke. Something about it reminded me of why I began smoking cigars. Construction was solid with a nice firm draw. The aroma was wonderful with a flavor that just sat on the edge of spicey. Would pick a few more of these up if the price was right and let them sit again. I had the toro size, by the way.

The thing I really like from La Perla Habana is the construction and burn quality. I've found that my enjoyment of a cigar goes way down if I have to fight with it. To me, smoking a poorly made cigar or, one with such a tight draw that you need to use a vacuum pump to smoke it, is not worth the effort no matter how good a cigar may taste.

These sticks aren't world shakers but at $1.80 ea at the devil, I'd be suprised if they were.

Back