blended Cigars

Joe

Young Ape
Any one have any ideas of any blended cigars such as puros indios in the late 90s because there totally different Blend now

I used to smoke Puros Indios in the 90s like candy they were a blended cigar now there totally different like the cao mx2 is a blend i looking to try other cigars that are blends for some reason i like maduro blends

Don't a lot of cigars on the market have blends already? Such as Dominican/Honduran filler with a Connecticut wrapper?

Don't a lot of cigars on the market have blends already? Such as Dominican/Honduran filler with a Connecticut wrapper?

Yep. But all cigars are blended. Even if the tobacco comes from the same place, there are formulas blenders use to create the cigar. Different proportions of ligero, seco, wrapper variantion, etc etc.

Any one have any ideas of any blended cigars such as puros indios in the late 90s because there totally different Blend now

Not too sure what the question is, either, but some blends have changed since the 90's. CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon is one of them. Back around 2000, it was a truly great cigar with notes of cinnamon and cedar (and other yummy things). Then they changed the factory -- and the blend -- and now it is just an OK cigar. If Puros Indios has changed, I wouldn't know it as I have not smoked one since about, oh, 2000.

Cheers!

Not too sure what the question is, either, but some blends have changed since the 90's. CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon is one of them. Back around 2000, it was a truly great cigar with notes of cinnamon and cedar (and other yummy things). Then they changed the factory -- and the blend -- and now it is just an OK cigar. If Puros Indios has changed, I wouldn't know it as I have not smoked one since about, oh, 2000.

Cheers!

Ahhh, I think you are right on the question the OP was asking?

"Did specific cigars ever change their blends?"

I agree that Puros Indios is completely different than it was in the early 90's. I've never had anything that comes close to the original blend.

MCS

Back