Bombing taken to the next level

Ninja Vanish

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I'm a noob first of all, so this post about "What is a bomb" was a fantastic post to read being not "in the know" about the lingo around here...hopefully I can control my ADD for long enough to learn about you folks. Anyway, I just wanted to give some props to Mo because this post about Bombs was superb. Although, I wanted to pose a question if I could...I can see how being the one to deliver a bomb has it's philanthropic qualities. Why hasn't anyone "nuked" someone? Or perhaps a "carpet bombing"? Of course a nuke would definitely have to fit certain criteria...it would have to surpass the payload of multiple conventional bombs. It would have to be something that would put your name down in the history books as the superpower in the world of bombing. A carpet bomb would have to also to adhere to certain characteristics. Such as, a large number of sinlge bombs dropped in rapid succession. Causing devestating effects on the recipient. Anyway, just some ideas. Once I get to know some folks better around here...the possibility could exist that some carpet bombing and nuking could be going on. Laterz.

P.S. Anyone who could offer some freindly advice about this whole ClubStogie forum would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Ninja Vanish said:
Why hasn't anyone "nuked" someone? Or perhaps a "carpet bombing"? Of course a nuke would definitely have to fit certain criteria...it would have to surpass the payload of multiple conventional bombs. It would have to be something that would put your name down in the history books as the superpower in the world of bombing. A carpet bomb would have to also to adhere to certain characteristics. Such as, a large number of sinlge bombs dropped in rapid succession. Causing devestating effects on the recipient. Anyway, just some ideas. Once I get to know some folks better around here...the possibility could exist that some carpet bombing and nuking could be going on. Laterz.

Welcome to the board NV. Just keep reading the threads from the last few months and you will see the answers to your questions. I think maybe the carnage has settled down for a while but over the last say, 4-6 weeks, there has been a rash of bombings, nukings, carpet bombing, etc. almost daily. Certainly not the usual condition for the board, but the usual condition lately. :D

Ninja dude...look here.

Uniputt was nuked from orbit...only way to be sure!

Oh, and welcome aboard!

Scott"thewelcomewaggon'severywhere"M

Uniputt was the in the middle of the biggest nuke ever!!! Total Devastation. ;) Read up on the fourms some and post in the new gorillia section. There has ever been some WARS going on here.
Check this out Ninja:
attachment.php

Wow, that is a nuke if I have ever seen one, and I have never even seen a bomb up close! I would say that definitely qualifies. Thanks for the info fellas, Looking forward to many more postings.

Hehehehe, I think this is my favorite picture on the forum right now. The front steps of DaKlugs house after the April Fools Day Massacre....

attachment.php

horrorview said:
Hehehehe, I think this is my favorite picture on the forum right now. The front steps of DaKlugs house after the April Fools Day Massacre....

attachment.php

Don't forget... the finger in the lens is for me.... He He!

That is my favorite one as well Horrorview! :D

-Matt-

It does seem like since I joined in Mid-March that a good part of this country has been reduced to rubble.

Bombs dropping at will all over.Even a bomb launched from a ship.

In war time,bombs are dropped for strategic gains,Here though personal or strategic gains are never the motivation for dropping bombs!

Hmmm... very interesting (and generous)

Back