Bonita

AAlmeter

HOT for HILLARY!!
Anyone ever do business with Bonita Smoke Shop??? I ordered some boxes from them last week and FedEx has no record of them being shipped as of today.

Just looking for someone to say everythings going to be ok...my humi is running dangerously low on cigars.

I live about 20 minutes north of the Bonita Smoke shop, very reputable dealer. I've never had any problem with them, but I usually walk in, never ordered from them. Did you give them a call?

My Smoking buddy uses them about every month, he swears by them. I usually have him grab a few singles for me when he orders, no problems up in the NW. I'm sure it will be fine, call 'em up, that girl is sweet I talked to!;)

I would not worry with guys like these vouchin for the store, If anything is wrong a reputable store will make it right!

good to hear. i sent them an email this morning with no reply, but them seem to be a decent shop. i was just getting nervous because i saw they charged my account but fedex has no record yet. ill give them a few more days before i hassle them. thanks for the input

Good shop Great prices.Give them a call I'm sure they will jump right on it. They have very good customer service.

ditto

Bonita has always given me first rate service. If you don't get a prompt email response then give them a call, they have always been very eager to help me out with my questions and concerns.
SB

Back