Booker's Adventures!

Guitarman-S.T-

...Got Metal?
SO far this week i have personally had the pleasure to burn a few with Detroit's finest on multiple occasions.
Having a blast as well- HEres just one shot from the shop of Book, Me, and ScottishSmoker, or as CIgarnation likes him to be known.. CIgar boy ;)

We had the pleasure to have some fresh rolled at the herf, Edga Ramez from Lovo cigars. And me and book ended the night with a vision, I knew he was looking for one so i grabbed 2 when i saw them and shared the wealth.. All in all ALOT better then i thought it was going to be, and Much better than anything pushing out of the cao factory imho =]

Great time, As well as earlier today pool side at the Hilton ( where book call's home for the time being) Good times, sure to only get better-

DSC05347.jpg

Sorry I missed the event, looks like all had a great time! I hope to catch up with Detroit's finest again while he is here. Catch you all later.
Coy

O' by the way who is that "Wee lil' lad" on the right? :D Must be a "Cigar Boy" :r Sorry couldnt help myself! :tu

Have Booker take a Caddy out to the desert and see if it is as easy to get stuck in sand as it is in mud. :r:chk

Booker and his crew.

Man you guys look mean....:r

Smokem up guys, looks like a good time there. :chk

Damn tonight was a killer night to end the BOOKER festivity's!
Ill be sure to post pictures shortly ;)
some Cigar malt scotch... Pizza, Me book had a boli RC, coy had a hoyo, all from the island. Andy showed up late.. but coy is a hell of a guy, still tossed him a RC :tu. Lets say the cigar boy gets what he wants haha.
But had a hell of a time, cant wait for the next booker herf!!!!

Like I said earlier Sam, only CigarNation is allowed to call me "cigar boy"....Anyhow, tonight was a good time...and of course, it was a pleasure meeting you Booker...hope to run into you again someday...

Back