BOTL Coming to Bethesda, MD - Meet for Herf

dwhitacre

My Other Brother Darrell
This West Coast boy is coming to Bethesda, MD on March 6th, 7th, and 8th for a conference at the Hyatt Regency.

Any Maryland or DC BOTL out there that would like to meet up and Herf a couple of stogies with me?

This will be my first time in the Nation's Capital and I would really enjoy meeting some of my fellow Club Stogie Brothers.

I might be able to swing down that way. I'll see if I can work it out.

Who knows what is the best spot to hit in this area.

Whaen do you arr? Are you staying at the Hyatt? If so I can meet you there on Thursday in the late afternoon or so. There is a B&M close to walking distance from there.

That's my ski trip weekend, so I'm out. Should be a good time, there are several good BOTLs here, even if most of them won't come north of the beltway ;)

Whaen do you arr? Are you staying at the Hyatt? If so I can meet you there on Thursday in the late afternoon or so. There is a B&M close to walking distance from there.

I am supposed to arrive Thursday evening at 6:00 PM. I am staying at the Hyatt. I probably won't get checked in before 7:00 PM.

I am staying Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. My departure is early Sunday morning.

Are you going to head downtown or just stay at the hotel?

I would love to see some of the sights rather than stay cooped up in the Hotel.

I can always catch transportation to meet some place.

Believe me, staying through conference stuff is not my idea of fun.

I can prolly participate in this a little bit once we nail downb some details. There is a nice cozy little B&M near there as well.

I can prolly participate in this a little bit once we nail downb some details. There is a nice cozy little B&M near there as well.

That sound great!!! Here in Chico we don't have a place to sit and smoke. I'll I have is my backyard!

It would be wonderful to sit, chat, and herf with you East Coast BOTL.

Those that want to get together - I will PM you my Cell Phone number the closer we get to the date!

All my plans are a go!

I will be there on those dates and I come bringing gifts!:tu

I would love to have herfed but unfortunately I've quit tobacco for a month due to health reasons. I would have made an exception but that is a bad weekend for an exception due to it preceeding the event that caused me to take a month off.

I am sorry I will miss your visit. How far from san diego are you? I may be there later this spring.

I would love to have herfed but unfortunately I've quit tobacco for a month due to health reasons. I would have made an exception but that is a bad weekend for an exception due to it preceeding the event that caused me to take a month off.

I am sorry I will miss your visit. How far from san diego are you? I may be there later this spring.

I'm probably a good 11 hours from San Diego, by car!

If you just want to get together for a visit while I'm in MD that would be fine too!

Count me in 'cause I am such a herf whore!:ss

Sgt. Smokey and/or Addiction: maybe we can car pool from Germantown/Gburg??? Anywhere along I-270 would do it. Let me know.

Count me in 'cause I am such a herf whore!:ss

Sgt. Smokey and/or Addiction: maybe we can car pool from Germantown/Gburg??? Anywhere along I-270 would do it. Let me know.

Man!!! This is gonna Rock!!!

I can't wait to meet you guys!!!:tu

Thanks for weighing in Tim D.!!!

Back