Bought my first heartfelt beads

Wolfgang8810

SilverBack
I got a half pound and i will be making my own tube devices. A 1 oz tube was 11 bucks and i needed at least 5 so instead i went with a half pound for 17 bucks. I hope they are as great as everyone says :)

i also used the pg in my dry element last night in my humi and this morning it was 83% higher than with just distilled water. I bit the bullet and swiped my card.

i also used the pg in my dry element last night in my humi and this morning it was 83% higher than with just distilled water. I bit the bullet and swiped my card.

Sound like you made the right choice :tu. I need to place an order for some pretty soon.

sounds like im really gonna like these! I also got a couple gel tubes for now. When the beads come ill move the gel tubes to my dads humi or buy another desktop humi. Can a Rocky patel 1990 box work as a humi if i add some humidification and a hygro?

Heartfelt is the only way to go ,I have them in all my desktops and one in the cooler all with in 2% of 70%:tu

Ive had a cup of distilled water and 2 ounces of heartfelts in my newest desktop humi for a week and ist at a steady 66% im truly happy with my purchase.

Nice... I really need to get around to ordering HF beads. My cooler is staying constant around 63% with 3 boveda packs so I'm in no hurry :D

Im loving them. My mom found my humidors and whne i got home she was sitting there with all of them on the kitchen table all drawers and doors were open. I packed them all up and headed to my girlfriends house. Ive ben there since and the humidity had poped straight back up to 70%

Back