Box of damaged tats

fizguy

Lowland Gorilla
I bought a box of artistas (red label torpedos) from CI and had them delivered to work. They arrived yesterday and when I arrived home I eagerly opened the box, took off the tissue paper, and found that fully 12 of them were severely damaged. The wrapper was unravelling at the head and tobacco was falling out. It was quite disappointing. I have read that tats have fragile wrappers but this was ridiculous.

CI is sending out replacements so no worries but still a bit of a pain, especially when I am putting down a fair bit o' money for them!

I hope your orders come in more safely!

I have never had a damaged shipment, but is encouraging to hear they are going to make it right. Good luck and enjoy!

I've discovered from personal experience that Tats are easily damaged if not packed extra well and or not properly humidified. But atleast they are taken care of you. Enjoy those by the way!:tu

I've had a couple Tat's do that in my humi just sitting there. Very fragile sticks. I think just a slight humidity swing can start them cracking.

I've had this happen twice before with CI (cigars other than tats) and they have always been very good about sending replacements.

Back