Breakfast and a stogie, the line up, the thanks, Great Morning!

JPH

Ted Peffer fan club
I just wanted to share with everyone what I had for breakfast this morning, the stogie that followed it, and the thanks to who gifted it and 10 more to me.

For breakfast, and I know this may sound odd but it's delicious, I had fried cornmeal mush with maple syrup, and bacon with syrup. Plus coffee of course..not like 'Vic' coffee or anything, Giant eagle makes a fine cup ..lol.
Following breakfast Liz (my g/f for those that don't know) got in the shower and I stepped out on the balcony to a beautiful morning to have a cigar. I have been letting these rest for a month or so..so it was time to fir one up. It was a connie #9 gifted in mass quantity by NCRadioman. This is officially my go to smoke now..I absolutely loved this cigar, complimented nicely with a second cup of coffee. Thanks a bunch for the cigar...I also would like to thank Bigwaved for gifting me my first connie ever that I had a month or so ago.loved it too.

I would have included pictures but I didn't think anyone would want to see me in just boxers (red with white hearts) and brown flip flops.

If you have not had cornmeal mush go to giant eagle get a tube for like 1.50 fry it up with butter and add some syrup..fry till golden brown on both sides you'll love it I promise.

Damn good start to a day...At 4ish today I'm meeting with some of Liz's colleagues and classmates for happy hour at some Mexican place...than tomorrow mini herf with the one and only Toddzilla...Very excited...

Whats everyone else doing this weekend?

Oh, to be in college again. Just think how many cigars I would have time to smoke!
:D

Sounds like a great moment. And thanks for painting the lovely picture:po

Say hi to Todd...sounds like fun.

JPH said:
Whats everyone else doing this weekend?

Well, since you asked - I plan on going to Market Street tonight with a friend who is heading off to Texas Tech (9 hours away) for college. I have 2 gars' in the car for afterwork and the friend picked up some cubans back on his family trip.

Tommorrow I will prob. get a haircut and let my dad pay for some new clothes for college, haha. Then watch sister at night and somewhere in between that workout at the Y.

Sunday, I work in the morning then I'm gonna try and get into the Rob Zombie/Godsmack/Shinedown concert that night.

But, i'm still jealous of your cigar and food...im hungry.

mmblz said:
Oh, to be in college again. Just think how many cigars I would have time to smoke!
:D
:tpd: I was hoping that this weekend would be a great smoking weekend, but since checking the weather report it looks unlikely. I was hoping to sit out on the back patio tonight with the wife along with a bottle of wine and a smoke. Followed by an outdoor party tomorrow which I figured I could get a stick or two in and Sunday we were supposed to go to the beach which is always good for at least one or two. Judging by the weather it looks as if I will be lucky to get just one smoke in.

Conseugra ...check out jr cigar or cigar international.

When I finish the ones gifted to me and order some of my own..I'll give you a haller

Last edited:
nice morning! sounds like too much brain functioning for me (that early!) and cornmeal MUSH? drop the mush and add like "Ala De La Criox" instead :D :sl

My weekend? Im watching my little girl (4) dance her 'routine' for everyone at the Daytona Beach Childrens fesival. should be freakin cute!!!! Then sunday is a rare one- no motorcycle races! (damn Europe seems to take most of August off!) But i will sit down with a OpusX belicoso. i havent had a Opus in a good 6 months... i hope it goes better then usual :)

Today is my bday so the wife has something planned tonight.

Going fishing tomorrow

Watching skins tomorrow night

chilling on Sunday

Skinsfan said:
Today is my bday so the wife has something planned tonight.

Going fishing tomorrow

Watching skins tomorrow night

chilling on Sunday

Happy Birthday!!...It must not be in your profile!!!....ya' should update that!!

JPH said:
Happy Birthday!!...It must not be in your profile!!!....ya' should update that!!

Hmmm it is in my profile but it doesnt show up for some reason. O well. Turn 42 today!

My weekend-

I will be driving my sister around a bit tonight and my friend is throwing a party (his parents are out of town), so I may drop by that with one of my LVHs.

Saturday- I will work at 4. Nothing planned around that .

Sunday- Absolutely nothing.

This blows.

Back