Bring back? for me!

Chubno

Young Ape
A friend of mine just called and said that he is going to Mexico for Christmas and he wants to bring me back some cigars. He then asked the question, "What do you want me to bring to you".... this leads me to my question.... What should I ask for? I'm not up on cigar available in Mexico.

What do you guys think I should ask for? :confused:

A friend of mine just called and said that he is going to Mexico for Christmas and he wants to bring me back some cigars. He then asked the question, "What do you want me to bring to you".... this leads me to my question.... What should I ask for? I'm not up on cigar available in Mexico.

What do you guys think I should ask for? :confused:
If it were up to me and I wanted Mexican cigars, I know I would ask him to bring back some Hoyo de Monterrey. I love the maduro line. I like the smoke and they are very reasonable in price.

Anything from a La Casa del Habanos is fine. Anything else is fake.

Wait, there is that guy down the beach under the red striped umbrella. You walk up to him with a straw in your beer and he will sell you the real thing:D I heard he had a great selection of those glass top collectible Cohibas.:chk

6k8xl6q.jpg

This is a J Gomez Y Sanchez made in Mexico. It's a mild cigar that reminds me of a Fuente. I'm sure that is because of the Dominican Tobacco used in the filler. A nice after dinner smoke.

Yeah, I know not the best picture.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys

I think the best ideas is tell him I need to come and carry his bags and let me select it for myself. Now, that would be a great Christmas gift. The cigar and the trip. What a novel idea

Merry Christmas

i hope you know that 'it is illegal for a club stogie citizen to smoke or purchase a fake cigar anywhere in the world'.

on a serious note, LCDH is probably your best bet. be prepared to pay an arm and a leg though.

Back