CA Tatuaje Video

Flavor is by far the most important. I find it hard to believe he doesn't care much about construction since just about everyone I have had has been flawless.

Thanks for the link.

I just had my first Tat this weekend, it was the Havana VI I think. It was nice an smooth, but struck me as nothing special and even a little boring. Did I catch a bad stick? I've heard a lot of good talk about this brand but I feel maybe with my limited cigar experience I'm missing out on something?

-Ray

Flavor is by far the most important. I find it hard to believe he doesn't care much about construction since just about everyone I have had has been flawless.

Thanks for the link.

As he said in the video, Pepin cares about the construction. Pepin controls the quality.

I got to talk to Pete at the RTDA and those were close to the exact same words he said. "You got a *&$# lighter, touch it up!" He's a really cool, laid back guy.

Thanks I really enjoyed that. I took the time to watch several other videos concerning the growing and handling of tobacco as well as the interviews with the Padrons and Litto Gomez. Thanks again fro bringing that to my attention. :tu

I would give you some more rg but it says I have given you to much...:r thanks for the link to the video.

cool video. I would also like to meet PJ. He seems like a cool guy to sit down with and have a smoke. His Tats are great smokes. However, I have yet to try the havana VI's.

cool video. I would also like to meet PJ. He seems like a cool guy to sit down with and have a smoke. His Tats are great smokes. However, I have yet to try the havana VI's.

The Havana VI's are my favorite, especially the Angeles. :tu

I just may have to pick some up this weekend. There is a shop not too far from me that always has a plentiful stock of Tats.

very cool video. Pepin is King and Pete is really unique guy, welcome and refreshing in this industry.

i like his comment that each size has its own blend.. this is so important and its the main issue i have against- say Altadis and General Cigar.

Very nice video. Been to the El Rey de los Habanos factory many times, yet have never been lucky enough to bupm into pepin or pete. One thing Pete says in the video is he does not think it's a big deal to have to "'retouch'" a cigar. That's not good. I wonder if he has ever smoked a Padron? cause you never have to retouch those

This is my 700th post, BTW. woo-hoo

Very nice video. Been to the El Rey de los Habanos factory many times, yet have never been lucky enough to bupm into pepin or pete. One thing Pete says in the video is he does not think it's a big deal to have to "'retouch'" a cigar. That's not good. I wonder if he has ever smoked a Padron? cause you never have to retouch those

This is my 700th post, BTW. woo-hoo

I disagree, its all about the flavor for me. I would rather waste a whole lighter's worth of butane on a cigar that tasted like perfection, than never have to touch up something that was "ok". Now obviously, never having to touch up on a favorite cigar is GREAT, but touching up has never bothered me.

Back