Cabaiguan Guapo

Teninx

SilverBack
Oh Yeah! The new sungrown wrapper on this stick is just the kick I needed to really, really like this line. It's exactly what Cabaiguan needed!

I tried a Guapo last Saturday. It reminded me of some Davidoffs I've had -- smooth & mildish. Flavorful, but not much kick, really, more of a gentle nudge. Nice for the occasional morning smoke.

-Ken

Oh Yeah! The new sungrown wrapper on this stick is just the kick I needed to really, really like this line. It's exactly what Cabaiguan needed!

I can't wait to try some of these, as I am loving the Tats already.:tu

I saw a video review of this cigar on YouTube (some cigar shop owner who's hillarious to watch) and I've been trying to find them locally ever since with no luck.

Are they as good as everybody says they are?

Would you recommend them over the tats?

I love spicy, complex, full-bodied smokes. I've never had a cab or a tat before. Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but was just interested in which one I should try first.

Thanks in advance.

I dug one of these out of my humi that was gifted a while ago and was blown away last night. This is one outstanding cigar

I had it a couple weeks ago, pretty good cigar, I bought another one to age it. If they were not so expensive I'd buy more of them.

the original cabs were a tad mild for me. the guapo is right on the mark. not quite as good as a noella, cazadore or taino.....but certainly the next best thing.

Back