California/Seattle roadtrip info!

ambientboy

...from the internet.
My brother and I are driving from NY to San Francisco then up routes 1 and 101 to Seattle, then back.

Can anyone give me good B&M locations in either of those cities, good smoking spots, or places along the west coast (literally on the coastal routes) that we should stop at? Thanks!

If you decide to cut in and hit the 5 in Northern California before you get to Oregon border shoot me a PM. I would be happy to share what I have in the humidor with a weary traveler. :ss

P.S. Don't forget to re-read Kerouac's, "On the Road"

If you decide to cut in and hit the 5 in Northern California before you get to Oregon border shoot me a PM. I would be happy to share what I have in the humidor with a weary traveler. :ss

P.S. Don't forget to re-read Kerouac's, "On the Road"

Thanks! We might just have to do that. We'll be bringing the laptop along, so I'll be on here all the time. Gotta love the BOTL community.

My brother and I are driving from NY to San Francisco then up routes 1 and 101 to Seattle, then back.

Can anyone give me good B&M locations in either of those cities, good smoking spots, or places along the west coast (literally on the coastal routes) that we should stop at? Thanks!

There is a pretty big Seattle contingent in here, let us know if you want to herf!

It's a little south of SF, down the 101, but check out Fumare Cigar Lounge in Los Gatos if you get a chance. Really nice place.

http://www.fumarecigarlounge.com/

I just noticed this post, I was under the impression Fumare is a private club, do they allow people to come in who are not members or do they just charge a small fee if you want to use the lounge for one day?

I know the retailer shop is open to the public, but not sure about the lounge.

Back