Calling all Hampton Roads Gorillas!

I went to a great B&M today. POPS cigars in Yorktown, actually closer to Hampton. I had a great time and what a selection of smokes! I talked with one of the guys who owns it, Bobby in their spacious humidor that was filled with great smokes. Not to mention a wide selection of Bucanero cigars, one of which is specially blended just for POPs. Bobby is a great guy and pointed me in the right direction on some new cigars to try, service that I have not gotten from any other B&M around here EMERSONSany ways I highly recommend that everyone in the area check them out. And any active duty can get a discount on some of their stock!

http://popscigars.com/

Pops is a great place, I hear they recently expanded their humidor but have not seen it yet. They have Bucanero events with Robert Spoden from time to time also. I couldn't make the last one for some reason...... I think, oh yeah, I got married on that date.

Pops is a great place, I hear they recently expanded their humidor but have not seen it yet. They have Bucanero events with Robert Spoden from time to time also. I couldn't make the last one for some reason...... I think, oh yeah, I got married on that date.

Yeah, they did. Its about 2 1/2 times thesize it was before:ss

Carefull with that Hamptons Roads stuff. The Squids will be coming out of the sea!

71-91 USN Retired :tg

Careful with that Hamptons Roads stuff. The Squids will be coming out of the sea!

71-91 USN Retired :tg

Back