Calling all San Fran Gorillas

CigarDood

Young Ape
I'm headed to San Fran next week, and I need some recommendations for some good cigar bars/lounges/B&Ms. Any suggestions?

Grant's and Occidental Club should be close enough to the Moscone Center to stop by for a smoke or three. :tu

PM butterbeezy (Brian), he can point you in the right direction and maybe even join you for a few smokes.

Grant's and Occidental Club should be close enough to the Moscone Center to stop by for a smoke or three. :tu
:tpd: I second the vote for Grant's, I stopped in there a few months ago and it was a nice shop. I try to stop there every time I am in the area.

If you are going to be downtown, Grant's on Market is a nice shop, they have a pretty good selection and the prices are not bad for CA.

In terms of cigarbars, the Occidental is the only one you can actually smoke indoors - it is a couple of blocks off of market.

www.occidentalcigarclub.com/

Otherwise, I would check out the Cigar Bar and Grill, you have to smoke out on the patio, but the weather has been pretty nice lately, so it should be fine. It is definitely a walk from market, so you might want to consider a taxi depending on where you are coming from.

www.cigarbarandgrill.com

Hope that helps.

Back