Camacho event last night

joey469

Young Chimp
First like to say sorry for no pic. I went straight from work and my cell died. Event was at Satin jack in northern NJ, i really nice place to just hang out. Till last night i never had a camacho befor. I have heard a lot of good thing about them so i was looking forward to trying one. As soon as i walk in the door i was handed a camacho corojo maduro Churchill . What a nice cigar. i sat back watch a movie and enjoy this nice smooth cigar. Had an even burn all the way down. After that i tried the camacho HAVANA GIGANTI. Wow what a great cigar. had a really nice spicey taste to it. The only regret i have is i didnt pick up any boxes. They had 20% off all camacho cigar.
LOl i had to leave a little early or i would of break the bank and my humidor. My 100ct humidor full any suggesting on a new humidor? I would like to start buying some boxes. I was thinking maybe a 300 or 500ct humidor.

You can always have a coolerdor. The cedar from the boxes helps with aging and coolers are a lot cheaper and bigger than humidors.

Back