Camacho Liberty 2006

MithShrike

SilverBack
Just smoked about... 1/2. Got it for 30% off at the Tinderbox, they weren't moving. It looked and smelled beautiful and the box sure was pretty. It lit easily and burned evenly. Got almost no flavor until 1 3/4" in. Then it was kinda citrus with an almost twang feeling. The flavor tuned in and out. Then at the halfway point I got a distinct flavor of cat shit. Threw the sumbitch away. :mad:

Just smoked about... 1/2. Got it for 30% off at the Tinderbox, they weren't moving. It looked and smelled beautiful and the box sure was pretty. It lit easily and burned evenly. Got almost no flavor until 1 3/4" in. Then it was kinda citrus with an almost twang feeling. The flavor tuned in and out. Then at the halfway point I got a distinct flavor of cat shit. Threw the sumbitch away. :mad:

Hmm, I had one about a month ago and really enjoyed it. Cat shit, wow, I guess I woulda tossed that too.

How exactly do you know what cat shit tastes like?

:D

Sounds like you got a bummer... light up something good!

I had one in San Antonio in 2006 while they were fresh. I found it very tasty. And NO I do not like cat shit! I do recall a citrus tanginess but we were partying like rock stars before we deployed so I do not recall it too well but those flavors suprised me and really stood out. A girl I was with about fell in the river walk. Good time...good times

T

Citrus and feces all in one stick.
Drew Estate doesn't make them, do they? It'd probably be best for them to do some more consumer testing before turning out the banana yeast infection series.
:pu

Citrus and feces all in one stick.
Drew Estate doesn't make them, do they? It'd probably be best for them to do some more consumer testing before turning out the banana yeast infection series.
:pu

Ya know, the Drew Estate La Vieja Habana Early Years are actually a pretty darned good stick, especially with a few months on them.

Back