Camacho Liberty

Budprince

SilverBack
Today I had a chance to buy and smoke (before it's release at the August trade show) the Camacho Liberty. . . Wow! A fine cigar indeed. I gather from the band, that it is made with pre-embargo tobacco, it's wrapper a combination of a dark and, what I would call, a medium colored leaf. The shape to me seems like an elongated topedo (thought I'm not entirely sure what it's classification is). The flavor was magnificent - a cool, creamy texture (to my palate) which grew more complex and enjoyable throughout the cigar. I was impressed that it burned cool the entire way through the stick (I smoked it down to about 2 inches). If anyone has enjoyed this beautifully crafted cigar, I would love to hear your estimation of it. For those of you who have yet to try it, be sure to get one when they hit your local tobacconist. The price is around $16 and is well worth it - I can't wait to add some to my humidores and see what they're like with some age on them!
:ss

Bought 2 of these to sit for a little while. Am looking forward to sparking one up when the time comes. Thanks for the review !

I had two boxes of these, one from 05 and the other from 06. Loved them, unique blends and incredibly packaged. I am sure this years are just as good as past sticks.

this years blend is fan-freaking-tastic. tons of sweet chocolate taste to it best liberty yet in my opinion. lots of body just a great stick.

Back