Camachp Triple Maduro!

Guitarman-S.T-

...Got Metal?
- The only cigar that takes to its name..
Binder, filler, as well as the wrapper. All maduro leaf, which brings this smoke that starts Very smooth, and enjoyable. off the bat, smooth, lightly sweet, but not that Super coffee and chocolate undertones people would have thought.
Basically it finishes off with a more Developed flavor as some would come to find in other rich maduro smokes. Ended with this Very pleasent and complex , the only way i can describe it to thought was an actual great dark chocolate. Slight bitterness, very smooth, very enjoyable, and well worth the money ( only cost me 12$ tops i believe). Also a very un expected fine espresso taste that really lingered on the pallate for the remander of my night at the B&M, atleast an hour.
Great smoke, some say its simply Too strong for them (and these people are avid maduro smokers who can pound down 2 LGC Serie R #6, and 3 VSG in a night) THey will avoid this stick and refuse to smoke it.
Lets say it had one hell of a nic. buzz, left me in a haze right off the bat but i got used to it and it slowly came in and went.
The ligero LFD and the Joyo Nicaragua still lay my ass out, but this didnt have the effect that base maduro smokers are used to, too bitter they described, TO me, thats where that Dark chocolate taste came from, but very delicate that you have to really key and focus in on to notice< Please do its worth it>

My final words... Buy them, IF they can marry in only a matter of years it will be as smooth as one could imagine, with 0% harshness. Something that i may be looking forward to... as well as the X-Fuerte

S.T-Once again scottishsmoker another great herf, glade you enjoyed yours as well-

Very nice review. Based on this, I do believe I will have to buy me a box(or 2)LOL. Off to the devils' site and down we go.
:ss

Great review. It got me excited to try the one I have sitting in my humidor. :tu

and you will be rewarded with your patience, as stated i only hope to be the few that will have the chance to have one after a year or 2, while they are smooth now, slight bite from the bitter dark chocolate and espresso, it still has that Light light harshness found in any fresh stick, and as in fresh, 1-2 years is a minimum. With time, the maduro leaves will mellow, they will bond, and i swear leave your palate bite free, and with that much maduro, it should be a once in a life time experience in the cigar world.
when you do smoke one up please place your review here, i would be very pleased to see how mine held up against others and see if they agree about my long term aging interest-:tu
S.T

Nice review! I have had a couple of these myself and have a box in storage. They do have a nice coffee flavor that lingers on the tongue. Burned nicely, giving up a good amount of smoke. I can't wait to taste them with some age on 'em.

Thanks for the review! I had my first one this weekend, but I was disappointed so far... I will let a few more rest and see what happens. :ss

i did a review on these a while back and they are awesome smokes I bought a box and tucked them away.

Re: Camacho Triple Maduro!

Thanks for the review! I had my first one this weekend, but I was disappointed so far... I will let a few more rest and see what happens. :ss

if you come into smoking a Camacho triple maduro, thinking it will be that milk chocolaty Rich flavorful smoke, it just wont happen, but to me as as i said.. it does have that slight bitterness and harshness, that might have been unpleasant to you. With age, im only hoping for the best, i just think i have good judgment in the age'n to only add to the smoke, hopefully im not wrong haha, if so...:mn

if you come into smoking a Camacho triple maduro, thinking it will be that milk chocolaty Rich flavorful smoke, it just wont happen, but to me as as i said.. it does have that slight bitterness and harshness, that might have been unpleasant to you. With age, im only hoping for the best, i just think i have good judgment in the age'n to only add to the smoke, hopefully im not wrong haha, if so...:mn

I definitely think age will help, I might buy a few myself to put away.

I just smoked my first Triple maddy lastnight....BIG FLAVOR!! I had the 4.5x50 i think...and I have a big one in the humi resting up....Very yummy smoke!!! I may finally break down and buy my first new box!! :D

it does have that slight bitterness and harshness, that might have been unpleasant to you.

When is bitterness and harshness desirable and pleasant? :confused: I agree that age might help to smooth and balance these smokes. IMO, the potential is there, but ROTT, they're not quite ready for prime time -- they'll kick your butt, though, I daresay. :D

-Ken

i personally was disapointed in the tripple mad. there is no body to it imo they were nothing like it should have been. camacho is a full bodied smoke and the triple mads arent. im really hoping the tenth anis coming out in a few weeks will be better.

When is bitterness and harshness desirable and pleasant? :confused: I agree that age might help to smooth and balance these smokes. IMO, the potential is there, but ROTT, they're not quite ready for prime time -- they'll kick your butt, though, I daresay. :D

-Ken

-the natural bitterness and light harshness to a dark chocolate-
Cant have it all :hn

For those of you wanting to try some out...

CBid has just started having them, both as 5ers and as boxes of 18. The going rate is $45 for a 5er. What's the going rates at B&Ms?

For those of you wanting to try some out...

CBid has just started having them, both as 5ers and as boxes of 18. The going rate is $45 for a 5er. What's the going rates at B&Ms?

My B&M has the Toro and the Torpedo for around $13 and the 4.5x50 for around $11.

Back