Can i bring back my old Humi?

bigdog20

ChestBeater
So heres the deal. I have a small humi i am trying to bring back to life. I havent used it in a long time and i was wondering if it was possible to make it functional once more. I have pulled it out of the closet and open it up to find a old hygro (digital) and it reads 51%. I am currently airing the humi out. What are some suggestions to bring this baby back

Thanks

So heres the deal. I have a small humi i am trying to bring back to life. I havent used it in a long time and i was wondering if it was possible to make it functional once more. I have pulled it out of the closet and open it up to find a old hygro (digital) and it reads 51%. I am currently airing the humi out. What are some suggestions to bring this baby back

Thanks

Wood is most forgiving and will come back to life again unless a cat pisses on it. Air it and re-season it as stated above and all will be as good as new. Let's be honest, most of our 1st desk top humidors sit in warehouses with all sorts of crap in the air and are fine, we think, when we first get them. Your old humi in the closet is in better shape than those. Forget about that analogue hygro on the thing, get a digital hygro and away you go :tu.

Back