CAO Brazilia Cariocas

DonJefe

Missing the Shack
Anyone else try these? They are petit corona size and come in a tin of 5 and have all the flavor of the bigger Brazilias. I have found them to be the perfect 10-15 minute smoke for work. If you've tried them, let me know what you thought.

DonJefe said:
Anyone else try these? They are petit corona size and come in a tin of 5 and have all the flavor of the bigger Brazilias. I have found them to be the perfect 10-15 minute smoke for work. If you've tried them, let me know what you thought.

No. I havent tried these, where do you get them and how much do they cost?

I have tried Amazon and Piranhas. I liked them very much especially Piranhas...

I have tried them. They are too small for me. I know it is nice to have a fast smoke. But if I can't sit and enjoy a nice long smoke then I will hold off till I can.

DonJefe said:

I just bought a tin on Thursday, I thought they were great little cigars and burned for a surprisingly long time. They had a great taste, great construction and appearance. The smoke was immense for a little cigar. I will be buying more if I can find them cheaper than my local shop. Great taste and a medium body. I really enjoyed them more than I thought I would. I would highly recommend them to anyone! I smoked the last one earlier today so that should tell you how much I liked them. I payed more than $7.50 so I think you got a deal :)

Back