CAO Earth Nectar Petite

TooCurious

Newbie in the jungle
This is our first review and WOW is the first thought after tasting the CAO Earth Nectar Petite!

This fantastically made cigar goes far beyond the wonderful, natural flavors and aromas of an ordinary cigar. The light, but not too light, sweet tastes are present even before lighting! And after lighting, WOW what an explosion of our senses! Each taste is infused with different aromas each individually or blended from beginning to end.

We give our couple rating a 9 out of 10 for this little one! It would be a trully grand cigar to herf with or enjoy, as a friend has said, in the winter time relaxing in a hot tub!

:D

Thank you.

My husband is usually on in spirit. I do his bidding on most things computerized. And that's not making fun, he's still learning his way around the computer. I am hoping to eventually get him on here. We talk about our cigars alot. :) So my voice is his usually. :)

Thank you again

My wife and I enjoy cigars together as well. It's a great time at the house. She really likes the Drew Estate Java wafe. If you like the flavored line from CAO, you should give those a try.

I just got a cao earth nectar petite as well as a eileens dream for my wife to try. She is not a cigar smoker but wants to try a few, so this review is awesome to read as we plan on having a cigar tonight, and this review sounds great to her.

If you thought the earth necter was good try out an eileens dream and a moon trance....Those are my favorite out of the CAO flavours line:tu

I love the smell of these little guys. Haven't found the right moment to try Earth Nectar specifically though. I think I was only brave enough to try the vanilla or honey one out my the CAO flavor sampler. I liked it a lot. The added flavors just tickled you a bit here and there, not overly pronounced. The one I had burned as one would expect. It was quite hard to put down. They smell so damn good I can't really bring myself to smoke them, so they'll be around to smell every time I open my Humi... :D

Back