CAO Gol!

stevieray

Professional Slacker
I've had a 5 pack of CAO Brazilia gol!'s in my humi for a couple of months so I figured I give one a try today. Pre light draw was nice. Lit easily and burned perfect all the way down. I'm not too good at detecting/describing flavors but I did notice some spice about half way through. Overall I enjoyed the flavor. I've had the Gold and the Italia and I like these the best so far. :w

Last edited:
The Brazilia is the best of the line IMO. Now you make me want to get the last one I have and smoke it tonight. I like most of the CAO's but the Brazilia Gol is my favorite.

Yea! We finally have today's Gol! review!

JK

It seems like this gar is reviewed at least once a week though.

I agree with you, these are better than the Italias, but I've never had the gold.

Thanks for sharing.

gol! is portuguese for the word "goal" like in soccer, when they score a goal, you hear the announcer saying "gooooooooooooool!!!!!!"

so that's where the name comes from :)

These are some of the best in the CAO line. Very flavorful without being overwhelming. Also, give a great buzz. heh heh.:D

If you like the gol, try the samba. It's not bad either.

Ive seen a lot of reviews on these lately. They are definitely one of my favorite smokes. Thanks for the review.

I love the Gol's. They were my first real go-to gar, and continue to be quite consistant with each one I smoke. Hopefully Santa'll bring me a box for Christmas.

I bought a box a month ago and have two left! I gave away about five and smoked the other thirteen. I want to get the torpedo next.

The flavor that is unusual is anise. The Brazilian wrapper is the source of this dominant flavor in this blend.

Nice review!

I've had a few of these and love them, I just picked up another 5'er of them so I could have them around.

Back