CAO Gold Churchill

illinoishoosier

Will Whore for Cigars
Got two of these gifted to me by Rehbas21 as a return for a CAO America (I think I ended up with the better sticks:D)

This is a gorgeous looking stick. Nice tan wrapper and a sweet pre lit aroma. Felt good in my hand,nice big cigar.

after I lit, i noticed it had a small split at the foot. This would linger around most of the smoke, but didn;t become an issue until the end.

the flavor was very subtle. I could tell it was there, a little sweet spice, a little woods leather, nothing that was overpowering whcih was ok, it worked for this smoke.

burned great except the split and gave off a nice thick smoke. the ash was salt and pepper in color and loose. the flavor was consistent throughout the smoke.

ended up letting it go with about an inch ledt, the split had finally started playing havoc with the burn and it was starting to get a little harsh as I had to relite it twice about here. Still, though, this was a good stick, the splitting was definitley a humi error on my part.

all in all, another CAO brand that i like and I give it 4 out 5.

:ss:ss:ss:ss

Got two of these gifted to me by Rehbas21 as a return for a CAO America (I think I ended up with the better sticks:D)

This is a gorgeous looking stick. Nice tan wrapper and a sweet pre lit aroma. Felt good in my hand,nice big cigar.

after I lit, i noticed it had a small split at the foot. This would linger around most of the smoke, but didn;t become an issue until the end.

the flavor was very subtle. I could tell it was there, a little sweet spice, a little woods leather, nothing that was overpowering whcih was ok, it worked for this smoke.

burned great except the split and gave off a nice thick smoke. the ash was salt and pepper in color and loose. the flavor was consistent throughout the smoke.

ended up letting it go with about an inch ledt, the split had finally started playing havoc with the burn and it was starting to get a little harsh as I had to relite it twice about here. Still, though, this was a good stick, the splitting was definitley a humi error on my part.

all in all, another CAO brand that i like and I give it 4 out 5.

:ss:ss:ss:ss

My go to stick.

Back