CAO Mx2 Gordo 6x60..... Mikey Likey!!!!!!

mikey202

GO STEELERS!!!!!
The Cao Mx2 line is one of my favorites, especially the Belicoso. So, I figured the big rg of the Gordo, would mean more of that great Mx2 choco-maduro flavor....I was right!!!

This cigar had a constant, rich, smooth flavor of chocolate-like maduro goodness. It never went bitter in the 2 hours that we spent together, watching the Stevie Ray Vaughn/ Austin City Limits PBS special.(Well, when there was 1 1/2 inches left, it got bitter.But it was burning my fingers at that point.)

The construction was good. Nice draw from start to finish, nice tight, gray-white ash. The burn was constant and even. Only had to touch up one time in the middle, nothing major. Never had to re-light .

The bottom line is.....if you like the Mx2 line, This offering won't disappoint. The bigger rg gives you more flavor, and a long lasting smoke.

Gonna have to try and find this one...Sounds great.
Last MX2 i had was kind bland....

Gonna have to try and find this one...Sounds great.
Last MX2 i had was kind bland....

I've noticed a bitter taste after about the 1 hour mark as well. I think if you let the later ash cling too long, it gives the cigar an odd aftertaste, so next one I'm gonna ash more often. The Beli's is a brute, so I can only imagine the Gorda! Toro and Beli are my favs tho. Good review!

I've only ever smoked the robusto in the Mx2 but absolutely love it. The flavor and the aroma are great! Nice review, now I have to go try one of these big boys out :tu

Back