Cao mx2 question...

mikey202

GO STEELERS!!!!!
My daughter found a B&M near her college that has the full line of Cao Mx2. She just informed me that the price on the Beli went from $6 a stick to $10.:confused:

I know the Mx2 is a limited production, but is this guy gouging or was there an increase in price due to supply and demand? He has the right to charge $20 per if he wants, but i just didn't see any increase in price on any of the Web stores.Just wondering, thanks for your time.:)

she goes to school here in Florida...I thought i had a good thing goin at that B&M. I thought someone might have posted that CAO was going to re-release the Mx2 but at a higher price.

she goes to school here in Florida...I thought i had a good thing goin at that B&M. I thought someone might have posted that CAO was going to re-release the Mx2 but at a higher price.

Not sure Mike, I like the Brazilias but am not a big MX2 fan.....

I will check prices at my B&M this week so you can get an idea from Illinois.

Not sure Mike, I like the Brazilias but am not a big MX2 fan.....

I will check prices at my B&M this week so you can get an idea from Illinois.

thanks...I saw on Arnolds website that they had toros and robustos, but no price increase. i was just wondering if I should buy a box before they go up in price.Thanks again.:)

thanks...I saw on Arnolds website that they had toros and robustos, but no price increase. i was just wondering if I should buy a box before they go up in price.Thanks again.:)

Holts sells boxes of the Cx2 (usually same price as Mx2) for 186.-, i.e. just over $9 per stick. If you find them for $6. that sounds like a good deal.

For what it's worth, I way prefer the Cx2's. Larry.

I just checked tampahumidors website and their prices haven't gone up at all either, I haven't heard anything about those going up, but who knows.

Just checked Arnold's. Their price is better than Holt's. I'm thinking of ordering a box of Cx2's. Thanks for the lead. Larry.:)

Back